Friday, February 12, 2010

Genie in a Bottle



Ever wish you found a bottle with a magic genie in it? Seriously...how cool would that be? A genie to grant wishes and make life easier. C'mon we all know that life almost never works out the way we want it to... The genie would be a helper or aid just to smooth out the rough edges.


Since most tales of magic genies indicate three wishes will be granted, here are my three:
  1. Live debt free -- this isn't to say that I would be rich. Just don't want to have any debts: car payments, credit cards, student loans, etc. The day to day stuff is fine -- rent, utilities, gas, food. But I don't want to worry about the big stuff that never seems to end. One could argue that rent or a mortgage is a big debt -- eh...to each their own. I don't mind paying that one.
  2. Perfect health -- no more doctors, tests, allergies, colds/flus. You name it, I don't want it. Just enjoy every day to the fullest with no worries about health (physically or mentally). Think about it -- no pills for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low iron, diabetes, migraines, seizures. The pharmaceutical companies would go broke! That doesn't mean I want to live forever...just don't want the aches/pains in the body. Also means I don't want to have to worry about my weight anymore. I would love to be a size 10/12 and stay that way forever. REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES!!
  3. Live in peace -- no fighting. I don't mind the occasional argument, but fights that cause people to stop talking or get into fisticuffs is just plain ridiculous.

What are your three genie wishes? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment