Thursday, April 16, 2009

12 March, 2009

I am utterly and completely addicted to Christian Kane. I can't help it!! Since getting my hands on one of his CDs -- incidently the ONLY one I can put my hands on and I have looked -- I have been listening to it non-stop. In the car, at work, on my MP3 player....everywhere! I have been scouring the net to find his first CD; but alas, no such luck. I have found mention of it, but can't find a place to purchase it. I may just bite the bullet and send email via his website.

I lost a few hours last week watching various videos on You Tube of Christian's performances. He is really an incredible singer -- a little country, a little
rock-n-roll but a lot of soul. It's beautiful! He writes a lot of his own lyrics and I am really looking forward to his new CD coming out as there is a beautiful
song he wrote called Let's Take a Drive -- I stumbled upon that on You Tube recently. I was in tears near the end of the song! Not something I do easily....

It is not often that I find a person that can act and sing flawlessly; but CK can When I listen to him, there is so much emotion and truth that I feel like he is telling me a lot about himself and really opening up. When I watch his performances, I am in amazement of his talent..... From what I've read (in interviews mostly), he has a strong movie and action background. He shows his kick-butt style in Leverage on TNT and as young Hub in Secondhand Lions (where he got the scar on his upper lip). The softer side of him comes from his upbringing; strong family values, determination and a can-do attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment