Friday, April 17, 2009

Consideration

I was headed home today after my manicure -- 93 South in Concord. Traffic was busy, but we were moving. I slowed down near the on ramp of exit 13 to let traffic in (plus my exit is only a half mile away). Some jack-off with Rhode Island plates was going slow....I was giving him the room to merge into traffic, instead of just passing him and leaving his turtle butt in the dust. So I'm being semi-patient and waving my hand as if to say "Ok, c'mon, you can do it - merge!"
The jack-off keeps hedging his way in and finally decides to merge, but not before he decides to flip me off. WHAT IN THE.... ?! I wasn't being rude -- in fact, I thought I was being nice! So I returned the favor. Jack-off rolls down his window to flip me off again before picking up his phone and speeding off down 93 South.

Thank you Mr Jack-Off. I appreciate your enjoyment of my courtesy.

bnc

No comments:

Post a Comment