Thursday, April 16, 2009

24 January, 2009

Wil and I have been newlyweds for almost eight months.

Our first date was on Friday 13 October, 2006 -- bad omen? No way!! We fell for each other immediately. This quiet shy, romantic and caring man from Pittsburgh, PA stole my heart. We enjoyed the pitfalls and wonders of any relationship -- but did it from 700 miles apart. Wil proposed on 25 June, 2007 -- he moved to NH on 5 July, 2007.

By the time we got married, we had been living together for almost a year. So when we got married -- not much seemed to change. Don't get me wrong, our wedding was a wonderfully romantic affair that I will have beautiful memories of forever. I couldn't have asked for more that day -- everything I dreamed of, came true and the man of my dreams was now my husband.

Ok....now I'm not being rude or mean -- but why is everyone's favorite question: How is married life?


What is up with that? How many times can I say "good" or "great"? Though...I suppose it's nice to be asked that, as people are acknowledging that I am a married woman instead of someone just "playing house." All kidding aside -- we are doing great. Today is better than yesterday and tommorrow holds the promise for better still. :^)

Our life is a quiet one. Work, spend precious moments together (with our work schedules those are sometimes few & far between), spend time with family or friends and plan for our future. We would like to buy a house this year; something in the Manchester area as Wil works in Billerica MA and I work in Concord. He's a little tired of driving 60 miles to work every day and I don't blame him. Plus, the house we're renting is on a very busy road and is not conducive to having a family -- something we'd like to try for.

bnc

No comments:

Post a Comment