Thursday, April 16, 2009

31 January, 2009

Superbowl XLIII is on Sunday..... Yay.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals



My family was never big into sports -- naturally neither was I. I love baseball -- Red Sox are the best!

Wil is from Pittsburgh -- Steeler Nation -- you won't find any better or more devoted fans in the NFL. There is a house in Monroeville PA that is decorated to the HILT with Steeler's colors and paraphernalia. I've driven by it several times on some of my trips to PA; think I did a double take the first time I saw it. Couldn't believe it!! As loyal as the NE Patriots fans are up here, I don't think that any of them would do as much as this person did. But I'm getting sidetracked.... (Not hard to do!)

So, Sunday is the big game -- Wil is going to be decked out in all his Steeler gear and we're having a SB party. First one that I've ever thrown -- think I've only attended two other SB parties in my life. (See? Not a football fan.) It promises
to be a great time; food, friends, laughter and a great matchup.

bnc

No comments:

Post a Comment