Thursday, April 16, 2009

19 March, 2009


Wil and I joined Gold's Gym in Manchester last week. My friend Christine started going to that gym again -- she & I have decided to be gym-buddies. We both need to get into better shape & want to fit into our clothes better. Last week, we signed up and then were on the treadmill for 30 min. A nice way to start out -- simple and easy.

Chris and I went three times this week. Sunday we spent over an hour on the treadmill -- they have TVs in the machines we were using, so we watched House. My gravy!! My legs felt like jello afterwards!! But it was a good brisk walk for 3.25 miles. Monday we pedaled away for 30 min (another 3.25 miles) and worked our arms out. Tuesday was more treadmill torture and then worked out our legs on some machines.

Tuesday night my shoulders and arms were burning!! Last night....my legs were stiff & burning!! Guess that just shows how out of shape I really am.

I am more motivated to go with Chris because we can keep each other going -- encouragement goes along way. And when I start to see the results of my hard work, it will motivate me even more to keep going. I KNOW I can do this!! :^)


No comments:

Post a Comment